« All Events
August 10 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This FREE admission event is hosted by the non-profit organization Justice For Animals
- VegFest has grown to over 8,000-10,000 in attendance annually by offering activities like cooking and food demonstrations, yoga and kids activities
- PLUS live music, shopping, and informative speakers that are sure to keep everyone entertained all day!
- Small business merchandise and wellness vendors, non-profit animal welfare organizations and adoptions, along with the city’s BEST veg food will be spread out across Allegheny Park.
- Best food festival in Pittsburgh – VOTED 2 years in a row!